Children at play, speed limit of 10km/hr must be respected. Always!
Security and Management ensure that the rules are respected
Parc Leslie is a family campground. Please be considerate of others and keep noise and music moderately low at all times.
Together we can make a difference and have a healthier environment. Effective immediately you are required to sort recyclables into the proper bins. Colored bags will no longer be accepted at Leslie Park.
You must put your garbage in clear bags only.
Each campsite allows a maximum of:
- 6 people ( 2 adults, 4 children) or 3 adults
- 2 vehicles
- 1 tent and 1 screened canvas(kitchen).
All other persons on the campsite are considered visitors and must register at the office and pay the appropriate fees.
Any additional vehicle that can not park on the site must do so in the visitors parking. Parking in the street will not be tolerated.
The following schedule must be respected:
- 10:00 PM. Non campers leave campground
- 11:00 PM. to 8:00 AM. Quiet time (curfew)
- 1:00 AM. Fire completely extinguished
- Check out is at 11:00 am, campsite becomes vacant.
All infractions to the rules will result in the following:
Daily & Weekenders:
- 1st written notice does not entail a penalty.
- 2nd written notice will cause expulsion from the park.
- 1st 2notice does not entail a penalty.
- 2nd written notice in your file
- 3rd written notice will cause expulsion from the park.
It is forbidden under penalty of fine and/or expulsions without refund to:
- Make excessive use of noisy equipment such as equipment, tools, radio, etc
- Behave in a manner that disturbs others (partying, etc.)
- FIREWORKS are forbidden in the park
- Use of a generator is not permitted
- To light or have a fire anywhere other than the fire pits
- All fire wood must be purchased from the Park. It is strictly forbidden to bring wood from outside, to cut wood or use dead wood from the park forests for campfires.
- It is forbidden to install any type of equipment, be a satellite, clothes lines or a tarp for example, by fixing to a tree with nails or screws.
- Sobriety is expected at all times on the campground. Alcohol may be consumed at the camp site only.
- Weapons of any sort such as firearms, air guns, firecrackers, bows & arrows, slingshots or knives are strictly prohibited
- Possession, consumption or trafficking of drugs will not be tolerated ( INCLUDING CANNABIS)
- To drive golf carts, mopeds, motorcycles and all terrain vehicles in the park, unless they are your sole means of transportation
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult when at the beach.
- All water craft must be cleaned before being launched.
- The swimming section marked by buoys must be strictly respected by all water craft.
- No swimming after dark.
- The launching of seadoos is prohibited.
- Any activity which may harm the fauna or flora or that could alter the natural beauty of the Park is forbidden.
- Campers must dispose of garbage and waste in the designated areas.
- Bottles and containers are prohibited on the beach.
- All campers who through negligence, break or destroy equipment must pay for its repair or replacement and will also be held responsible for damages caused by their visitors.
- Sites and equipment must be left clean and in good condition at all times.
- Boundaries of the lots must be respected.
- Management is not responsible for personal injury, damage or loss of property.